Preparing For Your OB/GYN Appointment Brochure
five things to consider before going to your ob/gyn
- Insurance- Call ahead and make sure the provider is in your network and check to see if you need a referral.
- Transportation- If you're arriving by car, inquire which parking decks have ramps and ask for directions beforehand.
- Accessibility- Ask about the accessibility of the exam room and table to see if they have modified equipment available.
- Records- Bring your relevant medical records from previous OB/GYN appointments and a list of the medications you take. Feel free to take pictures of your prescriptions as well.
- Time- If required, ask if a longer appointment time can be accommodated for your visit or if extra staffing is available to assist.